Reiki is a healing technique based on using an energy system, called the chakras. This can be done with physical touch, a couple inches above the body, or remotely. This shows where your body is holding tension or has blocked/stagnant Chi (life force energy).
Reiki activates the natural healing processes of the client's body and restores physical and emotional wellness. Reiki can also aid in relaxation and helps develop emotional, mental, and spiritual wellbeing.
What it is: Holistic Healing Practice
Benefits: Heals the body, mind, and emotions
Why Reiki? Safe and natural healing
Who needs it: People suffering from stress, anxiety, depression, emotional upsets, lack of focus, lack of creativity, and productivity, as well as physical aches, pains, and dis-ease.
Results: Relieves pain, calms emotions, improves the mind-body connection, and reduces stress. All results and healing are unique to each client.
What you can expect in a Reiki session with me:
- We set a time, date, and place.
- We talk before the session to see where you are holding stress in your body (example- are your shoulders or back tight?), what your stress level is and if there are any primary or secondary concerns or issues.
- You lay down on a massage table with your clothes on and shoes off. If you choose remotely, we will talk over the phone.
- I play some relaxing music and may use essential oils (unless the client has specific allergies) & crystal bowls. This helps the client unwind, decompress, and relax.
- I give an affirmation specific to the client’s needs and walk them through a breathing exercise or guided meditation, adding another layer of relaxation for the mind to have a specific focus point.
- I scan the client’s body using the chakra system and see where there is blocked or stagnant energy (chi) or where the person is holding stress in their body.
- After the session, I go over the areas I worked on and discuss specific tools in the mind-body connection that the client can implement on their own.
- The healing session is 60 minutes. In total, it is about 75-90 minutes (90 minutes for the first session), including the time we talk before and coaching after the session.
In total you get a meditation or breath exercise, sound healing or tuning forks, 60 minutes of reiki, and a 15 minute coaching session. In total the session is 75 minutes. This is valued at $200/session.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me at Gira.Schofield09@gmail.com